INTERESTED IN DUAL ENROLLMENT AT FCCS?
Any senior, junior, or sophomore who is interested in Dual Enrollment may call and make an appointment with the counselor. Dual Enrollment may be through Tech, ULM, or Delta. There are many students who qualify for Delta based on a 2.75 GPA. Do not pass this opportunity up to earn college credits now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LINKS FOR DUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS
ULM Dual Enrollment Application (Scroll down to Part 2 at bottom of page)
Louisiana Tech University Link for Dual Enrollment
Louisiana Delta Community College Application
Louisiana Board of Regents Dual
Enrollment Admission Requirements for 2021-2022
(effective beginning Fall 2018):
1. Address the Louisiana Core 4 curriculum
2. Minimum 2.5 OVERALL high school GPA (goes up to 2.75 effective Fall 2019)
3. Minimum 19 ACT Composite (990-1020 SAT total)
4. Minimum English ACT of 18* (320 SAT ERW)
5. Minimum MATH ACT of 19* (510 SAT Math)
*HS students who meet other readiness indicators but are in need of remediation must be making progress to address the necessary remediation to enroll in ANY course on the Articulation Matrix:
▪ Students with an ACT sub score of <18 in English who meet all other requirements may enroll in a MATH course, an Introductory Science course, and/or an elective course not specifically listed on the Articulation Matrix if they concurrently address the reading/writing deficiencies.
▪ Students with an ACT sub score of <19 in MATH who meet all other requirements may enroll in English, Foreign Language, History, Introductory Social Science, Humanities, and/or Fine Arts courses if they concurrently address the Mathematics deficiencies.
Addressing deficiencies includes continuing HS courses in the Louisiana Core 4 Curriculum, increasing ACT sub scores, and/or successfully completing remedial college courses.
▪ Before enrolling in ANY course on the Master Articulation Matrix in the Spring semester of the Senior year in high school, students MUST demonstrate readiness in both English & Mathematics
High schools must provide proof of eligibility prior to the beginning of the Senior-year Spring semester:
English sub score 18+ AND Math sub score 19+
College credit in required remedial course
Additionally, in order for students to be enrolled in courses, the following conditions apply:
1. Must be at least a Sophomore in high school
2. Admitted to ULM prior to the posted deadline
3. All course prerequisites are met
4. Requested courses are on the SACSCOC-approved course list for the student’s high school